2021 Pool Schedule is available by clicking here! Please remember to bring your resident ID cards and household guest card (allows up to 5 guests per visit) with you to the pool. If you need resident ID cards or for replacement id cards please visit the Online Forms section listed in the site menu.
A full copy of the Associations' Swimming Pool Policies and Rules is located below in pdf.
The Association offers a full calendar of recreational activities and programming. Visitors of siennanet.com can now utilize one link for all things recreation: registrations, league information, facility reservations, facility tours, reserve a tennis court or book tennis lessons…and more! Visit www.siennarec.com for all of your Sienna recreation needs!
Brushy Lake Fitness Center Hours:
- 5am - 11pm, Mon - Fri
- 7am - 7pm, Sat & Sun
Sawmill Lake Fitness Center Hours:
Monday - Friday
- 5am - 7am; unstaffed, accessible w/Resident ID
- 7am - 9pm; staffed
- 7 - 11pm; unstaffed, accessible w/Resident ID
- Group Fitness Calendar HERE!
Saturday & Sunday
- 7am - 7pm; staffed
CAMP SIENNA SPORTS COMPLEX & BAINES TRACK/FIELD
The Camp Sienna Sports Complex and the Baines Middle School Track/Field are operated and programmed by the Sienna Parks and Levee Improvement District (SPLID).
For information related to the Complex or the track, please see below:
- Baines Track/Field or Camp Sienna Complex Rentals: RENTALS@SIENNALID.ORG
- Reservations/Scheduling for Baines Track & Field or Camp Sienna: 281-766-1814
- Information not related to scheduling/reservations should be sent to SportsAdmin@SiennaLID.org
Any maintenance concerns or issues at Camp Sienna should be addressed to the SPLID via email at Repairs@SiennaLID.org or by phone at 281/766-1815.