Hello! Checking In with Updates & News; Friday, March 27, 2020
Due to Fort Bend County order and CDC recommendations, the Association office remains closed. Staff is working remotely to handle essential business, but also to remain ‘on deck’ as much as possible for residents inquiries. Such business activities include processing new and resale home sales, finance & assessments, and common area maintenance. In addition, Staff is monitoring telephone calls and emails Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Email is the best means of communication with Staff at this time. We encourage you to reach out to us at:
• Home Sale COC and Statement of Accounts may be ordered online at: homewisedocs.com
• Assessments/Questions related owner accounts may be emailed to: Assessments@clubsienna.com
• Deed Restriction Issues/Modifications: email@example.com
• Facility Rentals: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Gate code applications or issues: email@example.com
• Maintenance or operation issues: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Customer Service/General Info: email@example.com
While we are handling essential business, please note:
• Modification forms/applications may still be submitted online via Siennanet/Online Forms, but applications will not be reviewed until the next meeting, currently scheduled for Wednesday, April 15.
• Residents may inquire as to future facility rental availability, but we are not confirming any rentals at time.
• As all Association-related facilities and amenities are closed at this time, residents do not need to acquire a new or replacement ID.
• If you made a payment to your property account prior to March 24, and would like to check the status, you may do so by logging into your resident portal on Siennanet.
At this time, the Association anticipates resuming regular operations on Monday, April 6, dependent on CDC recommendations or governmental orders.
“I Need to Exercise!”
Unfortunately, Association facilities and amenities are also closed until at least Monday, April 6. These include Brushy Lake and Sawmill Lake Fitness Centers, all playgrounds, pools, and the tennis facility. We realize that exercise and outdoor activity helps to reduce stress so we encourage residents to take advantage of the community park areas, pathways, and trails. Catch and release pole fishing is also allowed along the waterways (be mindful of alligators – with warmer weather you may see them out sunning themselves).
To help those who need a group exercise ‘fix’ – both Brushy Lake Fitness and Sawmill Lake Fitness Centers are offering online classes via their Facebook pages. Currently on tap: a LIVE online Yoga Class tomorrow, Saturday, March 28 from 8 – 8:45 a.m.: facebook.com/SawmillFitness.
Something FUN for Sienna Kids!
Sienna’s community partner, WaterLogic, is sponsoring a Student Art Contest for youth, ages 1 – 18 years (broken into 4 age groups), on “What Water Means to You." There will be two winners in each age group ($100 Visa card) as well as second place prizes ($50 Visa card). Entries must be received by 8 p.m., on Friday, April 3. This is a great opportunity for Sienna students to flex their creative muscles while staying busy! Contest details, including how to submit original artwork is found below.
Sienna-Specific Tools for Residents
For further updates and information, please utilize the following Sienna tools:
• Siennanet (siennanet.com) – Information on LIFE in Sienna! To get us all through this time, regular updates will be placed on the Welcome Page/Landing and within the Residential News link (located on the Welcome Page).
• Sienna – The Sienna app provides a complete overview of events, classes, leagues, fitness and more. To access this app, download from your app store.
• Report It - Allows residents to report deed restriction concerns/issues and maintenance and operations issues anonymously to the Association. To access this app, visit reportit.com or text Sienna to 63975 for a link.
• Sienna Associations, Sienna Recreation, Brushy Lake and Sawmill Lake Fitness – Facebook pages with community info, recreation updates, and online resources to help you keep up with your workouts.
Stay healthy Sienna!